Don't get me wrong, like I said, I love Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-Man but I didn't like The Amazing Spider-Man Movies however now that I know that they were almost apart of the MCU, I decided to incorporate that however I will still do how I wish the Tom Holland and Zendaya's Spider-Man Movies
1. Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man 1 (Marvel Studios Spider-Man) Directed by Jon Watts
The first touch is changing The Amazing Spider-Man 1 Suit because I didn’t like the Amazing Spider-Man 1 Suit and the other change is of course have it be in the MCU and we are going to have the titles Marvel Studios Spider-Man, Marvel Studios The Amazing Spider-Man and Marvel Studios Web of Spider-Man (I will still work on both Tom Holland’s and Zendaya’s Spider-Man Movies). The other thing to fix is yes keeping the Oscorp Tower incorporated in the Avengers 2012 Movie and have Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man be apart of the MCU and without Sony Pictures. To improve on Chris Cooper’s Norman Osborn we actually want to get rid of that sickness that feels very unnecessary and hopefully actually become Green Goblin as well as adapt a Comic Accurate Design. Of course I am going to keep Gwen Stacy, and her Family exactly the same. With Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy, Dennis Leary as Captain George Stacy, Kari Coleman as Helen Stacy, William Currid as Simon Stacy, Skyler Gisondo as Howard Stacy, and Charlie DePew as Philip Stacy and yes it will be written exactly the same way. The last things we are going to change are Dane Dehaan’s Harry Osborn to be more humane and NO origin story (If the origin is shown it will be only in the opening credits like The Incredible Hulk) and have Uncle Ben only in flashbacks (that’s why the picture is in a Noir setting) and we are also going to change Lizards appearance for his resemblance to the concept art in No Way Home and we are also going to have Elena Sainte as Mary Jane Watson (she was originally going to be Mary Jane in the Amazing Spider-Man 1) but of course we are going to keep Chris Zylka as Flash Thompson and Dane Dehaan as Harry Osborn and Rhys Ifans as Dr Curt Connors/Lizard. That was a lot of articles but at least it was 6, I wish it could have been fewer but now we have the complete story of Marvel Studios Spider-Man and I promise we will work on Marvel Studios The Amazing Spider-Man which yes is The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in alternate universes.
2. Marvel Studios The Amazing Spider-Man Directed by John Watts
So we are actually going to start on Marvel Studios The Amazing Spider-Man (Yes this is TASM 2 in alternate realities) and yes we are going to keep Jaime Foxx as Max Dillion/Electro and Chris Cooper as Green Goblin and finally yes we will keep the TASM 2 Suit. But we will NOT keep Paul Giamatti as Rhino (I hated that casting choice) and we will not keep Donald Menken or any of his associates around and we will want to go with a comic book accurate look for Chris Cooper as Green Goblin. The Final Change is for Norman to be the one to kill Gwen and for Harry to have been in a relationship with Mary Jane Watson around the time when Peter was dating Gwen and for Harry to have a grudge against Peter because of MJ breaking up with him and finally a Captain America cameo at the end of the movie and yes this is for Spider-Man in Age of Ultron.
3. Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man in Age of Ultron
So having Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man in Avengers Age of Ultron is actually very easy to incorporate as he did a interview on what it would be like if his Spider-Man was the MCU Spider-Man. Andrew says in his interview “he wouldn't get along with Tony Stark because I don't think he likes he’s too arrogant too arrogant ethics are dubious arrogant too arrogant ethics are dubious um and uh you know Peter's a man of the people Peter's the Working Class Hero whereas Tony's this Rich billionaire Juliana that you know is arguably you know not all that all that responsible or kind of heartfelt Thor I think would get pissed off with me I think because I'm a talker and I would just irritate the hell out of him I think me and Bruce Banner would get along I think we'd be a good a good a good match um I don't know about whether the Hulk would get annoyed with me too because Spider-Man talks he's a talker he likes he he he's a trickster he likes to entertain himself while he's saving the city um but I really would love to team up with Bruce Banner and Hulk I think that would” and I actually think that makes perfect sense actually. So yeah incorporating Andrew’s Spider-Man in Age of Ultron was actually a lot of fun now that I kind of look at this.

4. Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man in Civil War
I think what would have happened in Civil War if Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man was the MCU Spider-Man (I still love Tom Holland and Zendaya’s Spider-Man Movies and will work on them too) is that Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man (who yes still appeared in Age of Ultron) will start off on Tony Stark’s side and yes receive the Iron Spider but then switchover to Captain America’s side and have a change in heart about the registration act similar in the Civil War Comics.
5. Andrew Garfield Spider-Man in Infinity War and Endgame
In alternate realities where Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man was the MCU’s Spider-Man Infinity War and Endgame would actually be the same no change and yes would still turn to dust only to get resurrected in Endgame and accept the Iron Spider Armor again despite his and Tony’s differences although the will likely have made up before Tony dies. One major difference though is that MCU Spider-Man does get the Black Suit (credits go to BossLogic) (and yes in the Secret Wars Comics is the first time Spider-Man gets the Black Suit).
(Credits go to Thomas De Crest)
6. Marvel Studios Web of Spider-Man Directed by Jon Watts
So basically the Third Andrew Garfield Movie in alternate realities would be title Marvel Studios Web of Spider-Man and yes Elena Sainte and Dane Dehaan would return as Mary Jane Watson and Harry Osborn and of Course there is actually a likely chance that Peter killed Norman while in the Black Suit but of course Tom Hardy’s Eddie Brock would make his first appearance. The last thing I am going to add in Marvel Studios Web of Spider-Man (TASM 3 in alternate realities) is Jake Gyllenhaal’s Mysterio and of course Tom Hardy’s Venom and also I plan on having Spider-Man change into his Disneyland look back in 2015. Yes Mysterio still exposes Spidey’s (Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man) identity in Marvel Studios Web of Spider-Man leading up to the Second Last Andrew Garfield Spider-Man Movie which actually will be exactly like No Way Home in our time.
7. Marvel Studios One More Day Directed by Jon Watts
The fourth solo Andrew Garfield Spider-Man Movie will be titled Marvel Studios One More Day but will be exactly like how Spider-Man No Way Home Was!
8. Spider-Man Brand New Day
I am excited for Spider-Man Brand New Day however I can already picture that in the Comics Brand New Day Peter looks more like Andrew Grfield
Comments
Post a Comment