How I wanted the Tobey Maguire Movies to go

Well there is really not much change except that I would rather those Spider-Man Movies get made by Walt Disney Pictures instead of Sony and actually being released in the 1990's.


1. Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 1 (1992) (Because Tobey Maguire was 17 around 1992) and Spider-Man 2 (1992) (Because Tobey Maguire was 19 around 1994)

So The first two movies I will keep exactly the same except just change the eyes to the unused eyes and have Web-Shooters and have it be done by Walt Disney Pictures instead of Sony Pictures (Yes I hate Sony Pictures) (Note: I was also going to plan with going with the Comic Accurate Green Goblin design as well but then I learned that Willem Dafoe didn’t feel comfortable wearing the Green Goblin mask and it would have scared younger audiences because of how the Green Goblin mask looked). I also think Leonardo DiCaprio would be a better Harry Osborn instead of James Franco.


2. Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3 (1997) (Because Tobey Maguire was 22 around 1997)

Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man 3 is where we kinda change a bit where we have Vulture as the main antagonist with Lizard as the Secondary Antagonist (because I know we never got to see Dylan Baker as the Lizard so I wanted to fix that) and yes it is very similar to the 90’s Cartoon where Vulture steels Youth. I will however use what was the Spider-Man 3 Story and use it for Spider-Man 4.




3. Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4 (1999) (Because Tobey Maguire was 24 around 1999 and we had Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace around that time)

Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man 4 we actually want to be very bad and yes that does mean adding some of what was Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man 3 done in our world. However some things that are incorporated are the Unused Spider-Man 3 Black Suit as well as Harry Osborn being Hobgoblin but of course we are also going to add in Black Cat as originally planned in both the original plan in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man 2 in our world as well as the cancelled Spider-Man 4. The final part for the Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man 4 in alternate worlds that we want to add in from our world’s Sam Raimi Spider-Man 3 is that we are still going to have Bryce Dallas Howard as Gwen Stacy and Thomas Haden Church as Flint Marko and the whole Flint Marko killing Uncle Ben and the whole lesson on forgiveness where Peter forgives Flint Marko knowing now that it was a accident and but the only other thing we are going to change besides having the Unused Spider-Man 3 Black Suit and Harry Osborn becoming Hobgoblin is having RC Everbeck as Eddie Brock (as originally planned in Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man (2002)) but it will still be the same writing so yes Eddie Brock will have a wrathful nature act like he’s in love with Gwen Stacy and believes himself to be a ladies man and will show no remorse for his actions and refuses to accept responsibility for his actions and instead blames Peter and prays to god to kill Peter and likes being bad. So having Black Cat, Sandman and Venom all in one movie should make Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man 4 bad just for the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man movies to happen as well as the Tom Holland and Zendaya Spider-Man movies.

(How the Black Suit should have looked)

(R.C. Everbeck should have been Eddie Brock Instead)

(What else to change)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I wanted the Tom Holland and Zendaya Spider-Man Movies went

What I would have liked to come after the Tobey Maguire Movies and before the Andrew Garfield Movies

How I wanted the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man Movies went